Saturday, December 5, 2009

Men pick-up lines in the bar ! (Ladies be careful :P )



We all know that probably the best spot for pick-up a girl (or maybe a guy) or just for an acquaintance with one, is in the bar, but why ? Well no one knows, at least no one could give a straight answer. This a complex of factors which have influence on people. There are a lots and lots of bars in which the right atmosphere for a new acquaintance (or if you just want to get laid) with the opposite sex exists. It really depends of the type of the place you are, for a bigger chance IT MUST BE A BAR ! So well guys these are some pick-up lines you can use next time when you approach a lonely girl sitting at the bar (wait a while to see if hers boyfriend isn't around) and sipping a glass of ... well ... of ... of ... mmm ... a blushy-red-sparkling concotion (maybe a champagne with a cherry liqueur).

1. The ones which will make her laugh ( you know they say: "if you make a girl smile ... " you finish it)
* Is it hot in here or is it just you? (The lady will be disgusted if you are sweating, so don't be !)
* Hi, I'm new in town. Can I have directions to your house? (Sounds a little like you are a burglar)
* Do you know CPR because you take my breath away. (Yeah baby she is surely smiling on that one)
* If I had eleven roses and you, I'd have a dozen. (Aaah you are like Romeo to her now keep up)
* You look so sweet your givin me a toothache. (Don't miss to see the dentist from time to time, girls love sparkling tooths)
* You: I'm sorry, were you talking to me? Her: No. You: Well then, please start.

2. The sweet ones
* If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put U and I together. (You are so sweet!)
* I have never had a dream come true until the day that I met you. (YES BABY ! She is surely interested in you !)
* The night is young, the moon is bright, and you are here with me tonight. (Poetry ?! Most of the ladies adore it but they don't want to admit that !!!)
* What does it feel like to be the most beautiful girl in this room? (You make her feels unique!)
* You approach to her and shout POOF! (She:What are u doing?) You: I'm here my lady, where are your other two wishes? (A little shocking at first but the element of surprise is at your side)

3. The ones that will lead to a kick in you nuts (ouch!) and "another night alone".
* I've got the F, the C, and the K. All I need is U. (It sounds stupid! Really it's stupid!)
* Is that a mirror in your pants because I can see myself in them. (The next will be a punch in you face)
* Hey baby lets play army I'll lay down and you can blow me up. (Pepperspray in the eyes !It hurts really)
* If I flip this coin, what are the chances of me getting head tonight? (This one actually could work out ... who knows)
* Nice shirt.... wanna f*ck? (98% chance to feel pain)

So guys remember that this lines actually will not work ! And don't read articles like "how to pick up girls", "What to say to a girl" etc. Just do and say what you feel and most important be yourself.

Ladies we didn't post pick-up lines for you because you really don't need 'em. But if you have some hidden ones please share ! :)

Thanks for reading ! :)

P.S Cheers !

No comments:

Post a Comment