Thursday, January 28, 2010

Peach Intension


I just remember this quote from the movie Face/Off, when Castor Troy saidPeach. l can eat a peach for hours. Haha very memorable I think. If you like peaches too, then this drink for sure will sharpen your peachy senses leaving you nice memories ... and if you drink 4 or 5 maybe no memories at all :) Don't hesitate to taste it. 
I tried to find fresh peaches for this intensifier but 'cuz the winter season they are none. So, I used canned peaches a.k.a peaches in can.






So these are the things you need: 
40 ml Vodka Finlandia
15 ml peach liqueur (I used "the schnapps made from peach")
10 ml peach puree (take few slices of the peaches and muddle them slightly)
80 ml of syrup of the peach can
70 ml of freshly squeezed OJ
10 ml of freshly squeezed grapefruit juice
a dash of freshly squeezed lime 


Peacheration (transl.: Preparation)
Prepare your glass fill it with ice. Now the fun part: A nice big scoop of ice in the shaker and then pour all the ingredients (except the lime juice) in the tin, seal and shake veeeery well. If you want double strain it in your glass, I prefer not cuz I like little pieces of peach floating airily in my glass. Squeeze a dash of lime, stir once, garnish, say a toast and sip it slowly, enjoying !


Next time (after the weekend) I'll make the Pink Lady (If I manage to protect my Plymouth Gin from the hordes of thirsty and evil forces)
(I think I really missed to used the word "peach" in this article...hummm)
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment