Sunday, January 17, 2010

The Logo :)

I'm happy to announce that Blush Cocktails finally has a logo and a new header (which will be corrected a little bit). The logo is made by the designer Boriana Lukanova (portfolio here soon)  ... so everything is professional here, no compromises with the quality baby ! :) I hope that you like it like I do.
Oh yes this will be a neon sign of my own bar one day, where the cocktails will be stylish, the atmosphere - friendly, the ladies - classy ... this will be THE PLACE baby :) "Come to Blush where cocktails gush, the musics never hush and don't forget to take your love crush" or something like that.*snap* oh I'm back to reality now enough dreaming, let's get down to business.

1 comment:

  1. the musics never hush and don't forget to take your love crush" or something like that.*snap* oh I'm back to reality now enough dreaming, let's get down to business. www.shlogodesign.com/logo-design-illustrator-cs6

    ReplyDelete